Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
- friend: there's nothing worse than death
- me: hipster blogs
- me: post-concert depression
- me: when there's no food
- me: fictional characters dying
- me: final seasons
- me: no wi-fi
- me: when porn appears on your dash while someone is behind you
- me: oh and crocs
oh my gOD my brother made the last bag of popcorn earlier and when it was done i took it out of the microwave and ate it and put the bag back and he got so fucking mad and he couldn’t figure out who did it and i just found this thumbtacked to my door and fuck omg
there is nothing wrong with the tumblr mobile app except everything